Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
INTERESTED PARTIES: SURFERS OF THE PONTENELCIELO.IT PORTAL.
CONSORZIO DI IMPIGLIORAMENTO FONDIARIO PUSTARESC in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of the parties concerned with regard to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures connected with contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
- management of the cookies required for the portal.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- management of non-technical marketing cookies for the portal;
- management of non-technical statistical cookies for the portal.
The provision of data is optional for you with regard to the above-mentioned purposes, and your refusal to provide such data does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the processing itself.
Processing methods. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties;
- by means of electronic computers using directly managed or programmed software systems.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- internal operators to manage the web portal;
- Marketing department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- web service provider for the management and maintenance of the platform.
Communications to Third Parties: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients identified as Third Parties:
- Google - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en;
- Youtube - https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention Period. We would like to inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, the storage period for your personal data is:
- 180 days: Youtube;
- 730 days: Google Analytics, Google,;
- Permanent: , Youtube,;
- Session: Youtube.
As each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - differ from one another considerably, if you prefer to do this yourself via your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the necessary procedure in your browser's help file. For an overview of how to do this for the most common browsers, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it does stop the use and collection of certain data by these companies.
For more information and waiver options, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Holder: the holder of the data processing, in accordance with the Law, is CONSORZIO DI MIGLIORAMENTO FONDIARIO PUSTARESC (LOCALITA' FRASNINO, 1 , 23010 TARTANO (SO); P. IVA: 01016330142) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you may exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU REG. 2016/679: ART. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, communication of such data in intelligible form and the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- data portability.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if relevant to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.